Between Friday 29th November and Monday 2nd December, make an enquiry and quote 'Black Friday' to receive 6 desks for the price of 5, for an entire year in our newly refurbished Universities Centre.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is operated by Innovation Birmingham (IB).
2. The closing date to redeem the offer is Monday 2nd December at 11.59pm.
3. Any attempts to redeem the offer after this date will not be successful.
4. Applicants must be over the age of 18 and own or manage a registered business at the time of entry.
5. Registered businesses must meet the specification of Innovation Birmingham, which is to work in any of the below tech subsectors: A. Digital Health, B. Health Data, C. eHealth, D. Digital Technology, E. Big Data, F. Data Science, G. Internet of Things, H. Computer software, I. Computer hardware, J. Computer networking, K. Artificial Intelligence, L. Data analytics, M. Blockchain, N. eCommerce, O. Cybersecurity, P. Cloud technologies, Q. Virtual Reality, R. Augmented Reality, S. Smart Cities, T. Computer and network security, U. Nanotechnology, V. information technology
6. The Black Friday offer is 6 desks for the price of 5 for twelve months in our serviced office facility, Universities Centre on a two year lease, including service charge, insurance and business rates.
7. The applicants may select a larger office and pay any additional fees.
8. Applicants will be required to sign a two year lease agreement for the free desk including taking responsibility for any damage caused other than that which is deemed fair wear and tear.
9. The applicant will stay in the space after the free twelve month period for the remainder of the two year lease period, paying headline rent, business rates, service charge and insurance costs at the headline rate .
10. All terms are subject to availability.
11. No cash alternatives.
12. Applicants must supply full details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
13. This offer is not open to current IB customers.
14. IB reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
15. Applicants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
16. IBs’ decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.