- This event has passed.
Climate-KIC: Accelerator Programme Stage 1 Kick Off
April 16, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
This is a closed meeting
Purpose of Meeting:
Welcome 2015 Climate KIC Accelerator Programme cohort, introduce the delivery team, outline the key phases of the programme & the support available and agree key dates.
- 09.00am – 09.45am: Tea & Coffee, photographs & Icebreaker
- 09.45 – 10.00am: Meet the Accelerator Team: Catherine Shelley: Climate KIC Project Manager (Entrepreneurship), Ian Willetts: Climate KIC Programme Development and Delivery Officer – Outreach Programme, Claire Spencer: Climate KIC Programme Delivery & Community Officer, Richard Davies: Entrepreneur in Residence, Steve Harris: Entrepreneur in Residence, Alexa Hartwell: Cross Innovation Specialist, Birmingham City University, Gregory Hough: Open Innovation Lab Specialist, Birmingham City University and Daniella Nayyar: PhD Psychology Student from the University of Birmingham
- 10.00am – 11.00am: Two Minute ‘Who are you?’ Each participant of the Accelerator Programme introduces themselves: Who? What? Where? Why?
- 10.45am – 11.00am: Background to Programme (Catherine Shelley)
- 11.00am – 11.30am: Coffee Break & photographs
- 11.30am – 12.00pm: Why this Matters? (Richard Davies)
- 12.00pm – 13.00pm: Overview of Programme (Richard Davies, Steve Harris, Alexa Hartwell and Gregory Hough)
- 13.00pm – 13.45pm: Lunch
- 13.45pm – 14.30pm: Getting to know yourself (Steve Harris)
- 14:30pm – 14.45pm: Code of Conduct, Ground Rules, Confidentiality, Constructive Feedback: (Richard Davies)
- 14.45pm – 15.45pm: Elevator Pitch: Delivery & Feedback (Richard Davies & Steve Harris)
- 15:45pm – 16:00pm: Formal Close
- 16:00pm – 17:30pm: Drinks, pizza and informal networking
- 17.30 hours – Finish