- This event has passed.
e4f Incubator – LinkedIn Workshop
October 18, 2016 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
A three hour interactive workshop providing attendees with a full overview of the power of LinkedIn, plus supporting tools dlvr.it, duedil.com and LinkedIn apps. Attendees will work from their own personal LinkedIn profiles an will gain hands-on knowledge of a variety of techniques.
Attendees will gein the knowledge and skills to:
1. Optimise their LinkedIn profile
2. Increase their personal and business brand
3. Automate the feed of articles to their profile
4. Utilise LinkedIn as a search and research tool
5. Use LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
6. Enhance business development processes
7. Network and engage with groups
Attendees will need access to the internet via a laptop, PC or tablet. Attendees should already have setup a free LinkedIn profile as a minimum pre-‐requisite. Attendees will be able to work on their profile and will perform short tasks during the workshop. The presenter will require internet access and a suitable screen and/or projector. Due to the ‘hands on’ nature of this workshop a maximum of 12 attendees can attend any given session.
– Why use LinkedIn?
– An overview of the solution
– Enhancing your profile
– Company profiles
– Connections endorsements and recommendations
– The advantages of group membership
– Staus updates ans when not to send updates
– Monitoring the reach of your posts and who’s viewed your profile
– Automating updates using dlvr.it
– Advanced searching and going anonymous
– Collating research information and using duedil.com
– Using InMails (LinkedIn Premium Feature)
– Advertising jobs using LinkedIn
– Your weekly ‘LinkedIn To Do List’
– The benefits of LinkedIn apps
Please note this event is open to the public.
Entrepreneurs for the Future (e4f) is an incubator programme dedicated to supporting the growth of technology companies in the West Midlands.
Based at the Innovation Birmingham Campus, e4f helps start-ups that use technology in innovative ways to launch, develop and grow their business.