- This event has passed.
Fraser Russell Tax & Accounts Workshop
February 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Kick start your business with our tax & accounts overview workshop, anything and everything that you need to know you will find here!
We are an award winning firm of Accountants, motivated towards exceeding client expectations.
Fraser Russell, based out of Birmingham, West Midlands, is a commercially astute firm of Accountants, providing services to entrepreneurial small and medium-sized enterprises, large corporates and high-net worth individuals. Our Chartered Accountancy services are tailored to each individual client, ensuring premium service delivery, value for money, quality and consistency. We are often seen by our clients as “lifestyle planners”, seeing beyond the numbers and helping them to foresee the future. Our business is built on creating strong relationships and offering the highest quality for the solutions we provide.
Forward looking advice
Our award-winning technical expertise is combined with intuition, insight confidence, to bring our clients a first class service. With empowered client service teams, we provide a wider point of view and operate in a way that’s as fast and agile as our clients. The real benefit for our clients is the forward-looking advice that can help to unlock their potential for growth with any company.
Business Start-up & Support
We can help ignite your business
Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves. We will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We can also help you:
– Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
– Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
– Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals.
– Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
– Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs.
– Deal with company secretarial issues.
– Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
Our support for you stretches far beyond the essential compliance services. We aim to be your business partners, working with you to ensure the best possible chance of success.
Areas where we can assist you include:
– Business start-ups
– Business planning
– Efficient billing and cash collection
– Liaising with the HMRC on your behalf
– Strategies for developing your business
– Long-term plans for your business and your exit
At Fraser Russell we have helped many contractors, partnerships and sole traders to set up a limited company.
Here’s how we can help you…
We can help you decide on the right structure for your business, and if you decide that forming a company is the way forward for you, we can help you to do so in accordance with the strict Companies House requirements.
Our Company Formation services include:
– Registering your company name with Companies House
– Preparation of minutes and resolutions for your first Board meeting
– Providing the certificate of incorporation
– Providing the Memorandum and Articles of Association
– Providing share certificates to the shareholders
– Registering your company for PAYE and VAT
The Companies Act places strict obligations on companies to submit the required documents according to deadlines. We can provide peace of mind, by taking the hard work off your hands.
Our Company Secretarial services include:
– Preparation and filing of statutory returns
– Preparation of minutes and resolutions
– Company formation
– Company searches
And much more!
We could supply you with a full range of business stationery that complies with statutory requirements. Advise, and put in place, management structures to help business expansion. Negotiate investment on your behalf. Basically, the list is endless and a lot of our advice is included within the basic package. If we can encourage you to use Fraser Russell more as a Business Advisor than the archetypal Accountant, and do so knowing that you will be getting value for money, then it has got to be good news?
Why we are different!
We take a genuine interest in the performance of all client businesses and keep a close eye on your business. This might sound a little cliché but we do this to analyse how the business is performing during the first year. This enables us to react quickly to any adverse trading issues you may be experiencing and advice on the best course of action. After all, your success is our success!
Workshop will be hosted by;
Luke Walters, Accounting Trainee at Fraser Russell
Marvin Johal, Accounts & Audit Senior at Fraser Russell
What will we cover?
– What is governance
– What is a business entity
– What is the importance of a business entity
– What are the different types of business entity
– Discuss 3 types of business entities
– Discuss 3 different types of business entities
– What is a stakeholder and shareholder
– What is an entity trading account
– Is a bank account necessary
– Who can be a director
– What is a balance Sheet
– What is Corporation tax
– Go through answers
– Question and answer session