- This event has passed.
Inspire Workshop – Building High Performance Teams
November 12, 2014 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pmFREE
Jeff Grout is a successful business leadership speaker specialising in people management, team building, peak performance, recruitment and retention issues. Formerly UK Managing Director of a leading international recruitment consultancy and Business Manager to Sir Clive Woodward, he holds a number of corporate advisory and executive coaching appointments and is also a successful business author.
Jeff’s workshop will focus on Building High Performance Teams.
Through first hand experience, case studies and relevant examples from high achievers from business and sport, this interactive workshop examines the three key elements to Building a High Performance Team:
- Attracting and retaining the right people
- Leading and motivating them to success
- Improving their skills to make them more effective
The workshop will examine:
- The attitudes and behaviours that determine success
- Creating a distinctive and attractive employer brand
- Developing alternative methods of recruitment
- Creating an inclusive culture
- Making Communication more effective
- Key aspects of Leadership
- Creating self-reliant teams
- Learning from both success and failure
- Understanding how people learn
- Creating a learning environment
Lunch: 12.30 – 1.15pm
Workshop: 1.15pm – 4.30pm
Please note this workshop will be held at Yorkshire Bank’s office in the City Centre.