- This event has passed.
Introduction to Export
June 15 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This 1 day course covers all the basic aspects of exporting. It is designed for people who may be new to exporting plus experienced business people who may need to keep up with industry updates.
During the course live online examples are used to explain export procedures and how to complete export documentation. The course highlights commercial implications and why it is so important to understand these processes which will help towards successful and efficient global business.
Key Learning objectives and outcomes of the course
- Understand what an export is both direct and indirect
- Understand the role of the tariff code and the importance of correct classification
- Understand how to produce the necessary documentation for an international shipment and identify where to go for sources of information and assistance.
- Use most appropriate Incoterm® for the shipment of your products
- Understand the basics of letters of credit
- Understand the role of customs and information required
- Untangle the complexities of the Rules of Origin, how to comply and benefit from them
- How to successfully process and export order
- How export documents and procedures can reduce costs and increase sales
All delegates get 6 months FREE after course support
This course is CPD Accredited and attendees awards 10 CPD points on completion.
Online bookings can get 10% discount by using Promo code 0987890
We can also register people by e mail if you prefer to be invoiced and not pay online.