- This event has passed.
Meet the Journalist in collaboration with Enterprise Nation
April 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
What’s the small business story?
If you’re a small business fighting for media recognition for the incredible stuff you do, there are some really simple steps to take to get noticed. Get advice on how to pitch to journalists at this event.
Join the Enterprise Nation community alongside top national and regional journalists to understand how to pitch your story and raise profile!
The event will cover:
- Identifying media to target
- How to approach journalists (and how not to!)
- How to write a press release and how/when to send
- How to become more newsworthy
- How to come across well on the TV/radio
- Duncan Tift, deputy business editor, TheBusinessDesk.com (West Midlands)
- Kurt Jacobs, editor, Midlands Business Insider
- Steve Dyson, editor, BQ Magazine
Richard Cockett, Britain business editor, The Economist
- Tom Whipple, science editor, The Times
The event will be hosted by Dan Martin, head of content at Enterprise Nation