- This event has passed.
Robert Walters Cyber Security Event
March 23, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:15 pmFree
‘FROM THE BASICS TO THE BOARDROOM’
Come and join your peers at the iconic new Birmingham Library for a critical knowledge sharing &
networking event around the murky, myth laden and ongoing threat that is IT & Cyber Security.
The challenges facing companies continue to grow in volume and complexity as Cyber Security threats
CIOs, CEOs, CFOs and Board Members will have to defend Cyber Security Policies in court if a
Cyber attack results in stolen data, financial losses or damages corporate image. Not to mention the
• So why are companies still not doing the basics?
• Why is there still a disconnect between IT leaders and the Board?
• How do you educate and communicate with the Board around Cyber Security issues?
• How do you even start to address Security Policy when things are moving fast?
• How will the new General Data Protection Regulations affect your business?
• Where to begin with hiring Cyber Security skills in the Midlands market?
• What role do your employees play?
We are delighted to have 3 industry experts who have agreed to be our speakers for the evening and
offer their real life thoughts on what companies should be doing right now, dispel some of the myths,
explain how to approach your Board and take your questions from the floor.
• Edward Tucker – Head of Cyber Security, HM Revenue & Customs
• Tony Ventura – Senior Chief Security Officer, Hewlett Packard
• Andrea Simmons – CISO Consultant & Director, Institute of Information Security
Who should attend? CISOs, Heads of Cyber/IT Security, CIOs, CFOs, CEOs, MDs, COOs, HR
Directors, IT Leaders, Technologists, Entrepreneurs, Legal professionals. Anyone who wants to learn
about the basics and more advanced aspects of the Cyber Security agenda.
The event will be held at the iconic new Birmingham Library, Broad Street, B1 2ND on Wednesday
23rd March, arriving for drinks at 5:30pm for a 6:00pm start, ending at 7:15pm with networking
and drinks afterwards.
Please RSVP to email@example.com
as soon possible as places will fill up quickly