- This event has passed.
Roundtable with visiting expert Browne Jacobson: Startups and Intellectual Property Protection
October 20, 2015 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
As part of the Visiting Expert Session programme, Laura Mackenzie-Mitchelle, a solicitor at Browne Jacobson LLP, will be holding a roundtable discussing intellectual property protection issues encountered by start-ups.
This session will cover a range of commercial IP issues that start-ups tend to encounter in practice, including:
- types of Intellectual Property (registered and unregistered rights,
- benefites of registration & issues to consider (e.g. appropriate territory, areas of use),
- what does ownership of IP entitle me to?
- pitfalls to watch out for when working with other parties (including issues raised by NDAs, collaboration/joint ownership agreements, and licensing).
* Innovation Birmingham Campus tenants only. For more information on how you can get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org