- This event has passed.
Tech Tour Digital Tech Summit 2016
November 2 @ 8:00 am - November 3 @ 5:00 pm
The Digital Tech Summit, an initiative of the Tech Tour and the International Venture Club, will take place on October 26-27, 2016 in London and will focus on showcasing the best investment opportunities within the digital industry in Europe.
The agenda will include 20 digital tech growth company presentations by CEOs on October 27, discussion panels, keynotes and top level networking including a networking dinner of 200 guests on October 26. These will represent the “who’s who” of the Digital Tech and Venture Capital market including:
- 20 of Europe’s most promising growth companies (scale ups, not start ups) nominated and selected from a list of 200 candidates from across the European Continent
- 50 to 70 of the most active specialised venture capital and private equity investors
- 30 to 50 corporate venturing or innovation leaders of large industrial organisations and technology corporations
On October 26, investors and corporates are invited to join the Investor Roundtable Program on Corporate Venturing.
The programme and pitches revolve around the following four themes:
- Intelligent Machines
- AI, Augmented Reality, Data Storage
Selected companies participate for free– and have the opportunity to pitch to a prestigious panel of corporates and VC investors. The Summit can help your alumni not only to gain experience and visibility, but also to increase their investor network and potentially raise funding and/or develop key partnerships.
Some of the benefits for the selected companies include:
- Exposure to seasoned industry experts, and an audience of VCs, angels, corporates and policymakers.
- Opportunities to find the investment they need to grow and expand their business
- Network with key international investors with a view to securing next round of funding
- Participate in pre-organized one2one meetings with VCs, corporates, business angels and policy-makers
- Position themselves as top selected technology companies
- Join 150+ illustrious guests at a cocktail lounge dinner on October 26, representing the top local and international venture capital players.