- This event has passed.
Value Selling Workshop: Why won’t they buy my beautiful product?
April 23, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this session designed for startups Andy Honess, Entrepreneur in Residence at the Innovation Birmingham Campus, will set the sales challenge in context of your strategic business plan and finding funding – but the core take away will be a focus on the 7 top tips to improve the control and predictability of your sales.
The session will:
- Reset your views on how to set out or improve your sales approach.
- Give you an insight into a simple methodology for startups to manage your sales better.
- Give you 7 simple techniques that you can immediately put into action to improve your opportunity management and increase your chances of selling.
- Give you an insight into improving the sales sections of your investor pitches.
- Give you an insight into the type of employees you will need to help you with sales.
- Allow you to vastly improve your qualification and time management of where you focus your precious time, effort and money.
**please note, this is a Innovation Birmingham Campus members only event. For more information on how you can get involved, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org