Etive Technologies is looking to recruit a for a Junior front-end web developer to be based at their Birmingham office, to design and build front-end interfaces for their applications and websites: www.etive.org and www.digitallogbook.org
We are looking for a self starter who is designed focused and is passionate about improving the end user experience to help support our client’s business needs. We are working on identity management projects at national and local level which is a relatively new and growing area, see www.gov/uk/verify.
The role will involve you working directly with our clients, understanding their needs, working with end-users in focus groups and even getting involved in secure usergroup environment as we develop our digital network.
You will also be responsible for designing and maintaining our websites to ensure that it effectively supports our sales processes. You will be joining a small but growing business, working on a number of different projects at any one time so your contribution and ideas will be key.
You may be required to make visits to our Edinburgh office for technical training, development and support, great during the festival in the summer.
The role is ideal for someone who is early into their career as a web developer and is now looking for their next challenge, which allows them to express themselves through their responsibilities.
- Designing the front-end/user interface for our core products. Maintaining and supporting WordPress websites. Working with customers and end-users to bring together user requirements and interpreting these for design and build.
- Work with external third parties, where appropriate.
- Development of analytical reporting to track the impact of our websites in terms of developing sales leads.
- Back-end development as and when required.
- Provision of technical support to end-users.
Please send your details to email@example.com.